JOB TITLE: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
POSITION: One (1), Full Time
HOURS PER WEEK: 40 hrs per week
WORK SCHEDULE: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M
1. Develops tests plans, test cases, and test scripts and requirements tractability matrix
2. Executes test scripts, documents results and evaluates outcomes and next steps.
3. Provides internal/external reports, ad-hoc data queries and proactive analysis in support of evidence-based decision-making
4. Analyzes and evaluates existing source system data to continue to improve overall data quality
5. Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
6. Engages in environment setup to maintain level of Quality & Bug free.
7. Creates or maintain SQL server databases.
8. Conducts system modifications to prepare for implementation for Testing.
9. Conducts automated test scripts updated based on Requirement.
10. Develops standards, methods, and procedures to determine product quality.
11. Investigates customer problems and give technical support.
12. Reviews configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source of Software error.
RATE OF PAY: 84,000/year
Requires proficiency: 1. SoapUI 2. .Net framework 3. HP ALM 4. MS SQL Server 5. JAVA Scripting 6. MySQL 7. JIRA 8. Selenium 9. Team Foundation Server(TFS) 10. Elementool 11. TestComplete
Travel will be required to various unanticipated sites in the U.S. Form.