Project / Program Management
Many enterprise Information Technology Departments are tackling large, complex, efforts that combine the delivery of software elements, new and rapidly changing business requirements and models, and overall changes to organizational structure and capabilities. Typically these efforts involve several parallel projects, modern and traditional project management approaches. Sirius IBS is helping their client to overcome all the challenges and successful in their Project and Program management. Sirius IBS focuses are
- Governance: Defining roles, responsibilities, and proving oversight
- Management: Planning and administering both projects and the overall program
- Infrastructure: The program office, technology, and other factors in the work environment supporting the program effort
- Planning: Activities that take place multiple levels, with different goals.
Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
As the volume of data and access to key data continues to grow at an exponential rate, it is becoming increasingly vital for organizations to find ways to aggregate this information while simultaneously understanding and quickly harnessing it. This provides a foundation for making informed decisions. Whether for project analysis, program performance, organizational management or stakeholder messaging and outreach, strong data management and information control is key to both Government and private organizations.
SIRIUSIBS’s data management and analytics approach provides a flexible and proven method to take the complex work of matching and identifying trends, driving efficiency and quality, identifying integration and data reuse opportunities and reducing fraud and errors. SIRIUSIBS provides enterprise and program specific data strategy, architecture, management and analytics in the development of new database repositories and the full range of operations and maintenance of systems and program level data.
SIRIUSIBS’s team of experienced Data Architects, DBAs, Data Analysts and data specific subject matter experts work within industry standard practices and use our Information Management Framework to evaluate and define the Data Management strategy and architecture, moving to integrate, harmonize and organize your data for meaningful analysis and reporting. SIRIUSIBS’s approach to data management focuses on ensuring the integrity of the data through standard and established controls using metadata and data security standards, guidelines and procedures for data definition, integration, load and quality validation.
The measure of an organization’s data management solution success is in its ability to access data at all the necessary levels with the ability to analyze data for making actionable decisions and direct resource allocation. Partnering with Signature Consulting Group provides you with a road map that addresses key activities such as data stewardship, governance, standards and integration across domains.
Data Management Services
- Data Mapping and Modeling
- Interoperability standards
- Data Engineering and Architecture
- Database Administration
- Mater Data Management (MDM)
- Managed Metadata and Centralized Enterprise Data Architecture
- Data Quality Management
- Data Security Management
Data Analysis Methods
- Slicing and Dicing Data Sources
- Predictive modeling
- Descriptive and exploratory statistics
Data Analytics and Business Informatics Services
- Business Informatics Analysis
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Statistical Analysis
- Audit Data Analysis and Risk Profiles
System Integration Services
To enhance performance, leading organizations count on SIRIUSIBS’S systems integration services. Our talented professionals help clients design, develop and integrate the systems and applications that best run their business. An end-to-end IT services provider, SIRIUSIBS has deep expertise in all facets of clients’ business and technology environments, enabling us to not only consult but to implement and manage solutions.
Through our skilled and experienced IT professional ISBS has developed specialized expertise in the following practice areas:
- Enterprise application integration – providing effective integration of applications to support your business processes and achieve business results
- Enterprise content management – making pertinent data more accessible across the enterprise to improve performance and productivity and to reduce cost and risk
- Geospatial solutions – combining in-depth knowledge of our clients’ business sectors with geomatics, industry and IT expertise
- Information security services – implementing proactive, business-aligned enterprise security strategies that improve risk management, productivity, data integrity and compliance
- Mobile computing – increasing productivity, improving service access and building customer loyalty through enterprise mobile solutions
Web Portal and Application Development
SIRIUSIBS tackles your business challenges head-on and collaborates with you to address the technical options that impact your business operations. Your business objectives and goals drive our solutions. SIRIUSIBS incorporates the prioritized project constraints: scope, time, budget, quality and technology.
Utilizing industry standards, our engineering teams use Iterative Agile Development and proven Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Project Management Professional (PMP) methodologies to develop open source and customer-centric applications.
Our Iterative Agile Development approach reduces costs and shortens timelines by ensuring design decisions are validated early and often, providing direct visibility into projects progress with incremental deliverables and addressing course corrections immediately. As a result, you get rapid delivery of high-quality user functionality combined with shortened development and testing cycle time. That means you are certain to experience less risk, with little to no impact to your bottom line.
Our solution services lifecycle
- Business Challenge Planning
- Concept Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Design & Development
Core Development and Integration tool sets:
- Web Portals
- Dashboard – Performance Metrics, BI Tools
- Open Source Portals & Tools
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Talent Management
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Knowledge Management System
- Document Management Systems
Our technology expertise includes:
- Microsoft/.NET; J2EE/JEE/Java
- Open Source: Liferay; Drupal; Moodle; Desire2Learn
- Data: Master Data Management (MDM), DB2, Oracle, Teradata, XML
- BI/ETL: MicroStrategy; Business Objects; Advantage Suite; SAS; Informatica
- Knowledge/Documents Management: IBM-ECM; Xerox-Documentum
- Content Management (CM): Percussion;
SDLC based on CMMI, ITIL and PMI Standards
- Agile-SCRUM software Development Methodology
- Certified SCRUM Masters
- Iterative and collaborative approach ensures deliverables keep pace with customer’s evolving needs
- Data administration and metadata management methodologies
- Certified DBAs, DAs
- Certification Program for Healthcare Information and Management Systems (CPHIMS)
- Certified Health Data Analyst (CHDA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Methodology
- Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Requirements Analysis and Maintenance Framework
- Certified Facilitators and Business Analysts